Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day Gifts


This was a great Mothers Day!!!
It was probably the best one I've had! The whole day was so relaxed and very special. Tim really went out of his way the whole weekend to make it a special one. I was totally pampered and I appreciate it all! (Thank you, I love you!) He even cleaned the house, did dishes and laundry, and put the boys to bed while I took a 2 hour nap. That was wonderful! 

I made THESE family tree pins and a variation of THIS bracelet that turned out really well, I just forgot to take pictures before they were given :o) oops. Maybe I can get some and post them later.

I tried to make myself a skirt to wear to church - the only problem was that I was making the pattern up as I went and I started at 10pm Saturday night. I was so close, but at 12am I made a tired and stupid mistake while putting the last touch on the zipper and ended up with no skirt to wear :o( I was sad but it turned out to be a little chilly that morning, so I was happy enough to be wearing pants and a new shirt that Tim sent me to buy a few weeks ago. It was even my favorite color, purple :o)
My skirt is all fixed now, so I'll wear it next week, and the pattern I was working on is now how I want it, and ready for me to make more, so with the next one I'll do a tutorial.

 Happy late Mothers Day to Everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment