Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Incredible Stacking Josiah


Josiah loves to stack things!!! 
It seems like every time I turn around I find random objects stacked up. They're all over the house, outside, it's even his favorite way to pass the time while sitting in the shopping buggy. He likes to see how high he can get the cans before they crash - and usually end up smashing our bread :o)

The first time I realized just how talented he had become was one day while they were playing with their army men, and Josiah made this. I thought that was talent to have a man on a car on a tree and get it to stay!



After the boys were in bed the other day I noticed something unusual on Tim's desk.


He's always so proud!



He always has to stack the play-doh before any actual playing with the play-doh can happen.



He gave me a present on my present :o)


A frog on a nickel on a train on a helicopter.



He's so funny!!!
He told me the other day that he made a funny, and I cracked up!!! I'm not sure if he heard that somewhere or if it's just one of those things that just came out that way, but either way he was right :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment