Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kenny's Birthday Cake


Tiger cake!


I didn't get any great pictures because of the time crunch.



And please don't look at my dirty counter :o)



It was a busy morning!
I used 6 boxes of cake mix, 5 tubs of icing and 1 pack of pull-apart twizzlers. 

This was a bit of inspiration I used for the cake.

Cat cake - a homage to Lulu the toy cat


 Kenny turned 2 about 2 weeks ago now, and I was in charge of the cake. The only pictures I liked were of cats, not tigers, but I didn't think it would take too much to add some tiger-looking touches. 

It wasn't everything I had wanted it to be, but because of a few circumstances that came up I was working with a bit of a time crunch, to say the least. So, even though it wasn't as smooth looking as I would have liked, I was still very happy with it, and I'm sure a 2 year old really doesn't care as long as they get to eat it :o)
I forgot my camera, so I didn't get pictures of the party, but we had a great time and I think Kenny had fun too, and that's all that mattered that day!

We Love You Kenny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment