Monday, June 14, 2010

My Sweet Husband


I love my new hydrangea !


Tim's been working so hard in our yard in all his spare minutes the last few weeks! Here's a few snaps of the almost finished project.


He added a few strips of sod to fill some bare places and pretty flowers all around :o)



This will be a sand box for the boys whenever we get some sand to go in it, and till then it's a dirt box that is just as fun I think.






Samuel loves finding bugs to follow around!



This was his new pet until he lost it :o)



Here are a few more pictures taken about 2 weeks later. See how much everything has grown, and you can hardly tell between the new sod and old grass.






Look how BIG!




It looks so good Tim. Thanks! :o)

(You're welcome! I love you!! [the perks of being the editor... :o) ])

No comments:

Post a Comment