Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Christmas Present to Me


This year I got some jammies :o) They're actually part of some Birthday present money I got back in July, but I was newly pregnant and very yucky-feeling then, so I didn't get around to spending it until sometime in November, and then didn't get around to sewing them until the week of Christmas :o) 



I used a non-maternity size, because I wanted to have them for an all-the-time thing - even if it means that for right now I have to leave a button or two undone :o)


They're pretty simple, but I think pj's are nice that way.


Little details are better than big patterns or really bright colors, so everything got piping all around!



I love what piping does for the look of a garment, even if it takes double the sewing time.


And a label :o)


With the other part of my Birthday money I made a robe, but that needs to be washed and ironed before showing it to anyone :o)

1 comment: