Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby girls need BIG bags


I just went to a friend's baby shower last weekend and was very happy to see this bag get a great home with people I love! I made the bag back in October when I was about 6 months pregnant and thought I might be able to use it for myself :o).. oh well. I did love the bag though, and knew I wanted it to go to a good home.Thankfully some friends found out about that time that they would be needing lots of girl things come march, so I hung on to it until last weekend when I had the opportunity to pass it on.


It's funny though, because the ribbon I used down the sides of the front panel was given to me by the same person who has it now. Almost 4 years ago when Samuel was born my friend Clair brought by a present  wrapped so pretty with this ribbon, and now I get to give it back. How funny is that? That just shows how long I will hold on to a piece of ribbon or anything that I think might come in handy sometime down the road. Not sure if that's always a good thing, but I just cant help myself.


I do really like the pattern and think I should make me a very BIG boy bag with it.


When I do I'll take pictures and post them along with the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment